Give $20 to END 2020 STRONG
While there are just a few days left in the year, The Arc of Cape May County is still fighting to maintain the resources needed for the people we support due the impacts COVID-19.
We’ve heard directly from our Front-Lone Staff the positive effects that donors, like you, are creating to further enhance the lives for many of the residential homes in our agency.
We’re heading into our End of Year Giving Campaign and asking for a donation of $20 to end 2020.
With a goal of $10,000 by the December 31, 2020, we can provide our staff with a head start on the supplies they need in 2021.
While we hope you’ll donate $20 to The Arc of Cape May County to help end 2020 strong, there are other ways your participation can make an impact:
- A donation of $30 could provide an individual with access to telemedicine
- A donation of $50 could provide each home and apartment a membership to inclusive virtual sport activities
- A donation of $75 could provide one individual one month of PPE supplies and cleaning needs
- A donation of $100 could provide one individual have a new laptop and large monitor to better see and interact with family and friends as well as virtual programming opportunities.
- And by sharing our End of Year Giving Initiative with your friends and family to further the reach of our mission
Will you support us in our mission to end 2020 with a strong lead on giving our Front-Line Staff, and those they support, a head start toward success in 2021?
We have five ways that you can use to make your end-of-year gift go farther for you while supporting our mission.
- Talk to your advisor, consult with your CPA, or other advisors to understand the impact of your taxes and estate.
- Consider giving appreciated stock before December 31, which will allow you to receive a charitable deduction for the current market value of the stock. Reach out to Barbara Marciano at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
- Make sure to complete your gift by December 31 to receive the full tax benefits.
- Make a gift through an IRA rollover, which allows donors age 70 ½ or older to donate up to $100,000 from their IRA without counting the distribution as income.
- See if your employer offers matching gift programs, which can help increase- even double- the impact of your donation.
Please consider making your end of year gift go farther to help The Arc of Cape May County END 2020 with a head start on the supplies our staff need in 2021. If you have any questions, please reach out to Alex Coll at email@example.com or 609-602-5083.