- At this time we can permit 6 customers at a time in the store. We have added social distance markers at check out and also outside for waiting customers.
- Parties not greater than two people will be permitted in the store.
- Face masks will be required to enter and shop and our employees will also be required to wear masks.
- We will be setting up tables of merchandise outside the store for customers to browse and shop while waiting.
- Trying on clothes in the store will be prohibited and we will not accept returns.
- For the week of 6/15 we will be open 9 to 4:30pm Monday to Friday as we establish the safest cleaning and sanitizing routine. Normal business hours of 9 to 6 Monday to Saturday will commence 6/22.
- For Donations, please call the store ahead of time prior to dropping off your donation. We can either unload your trunk for you while you stay in the car or you can unload and fill carts found in the donation area. We are not accepting drop off furniture at this time.
Our donation drop off is up and running, but please make sure you call us first at 609-889-0204.
Stay updated on our Facebook page for future announcements on re-opening. Thank you for your cooperation and patronage.
WHAT IS THE ARC OF CAPE MAY COUNTY THRIFT STORE
The Arc of Cape May County, Inc. promotes and protects the human rights of individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities and actively supports their full inclusion and participation in the community throughout their lifetimes. The Arc of Cape May County, Inc. is committed to enhancing the quality of life of those individuals and their families through direct services, advocacy, empowerment, education and prevention.
The Arc of Cape May County uses proceeds from its Thrift Store to provide the highest quality of care to individuals with intellectual disabilities across Cape May County. Your support helps to enhance the lives of over 200 individuals through our residential program, pre-vocational training, community integration and day habilitation program.